Games, collaborative experiences, XR technology, human-computer interaction, machine learning applications in games, generative art, procedural generation
Aug 2015 — May 2019 Computer Science B.S. University of Delaware, Newark, DE. 3.28/4.0.
May 2019 Lauri Pfeffer Shinn Memorial Award
Dec 2018 GLITCH’s Power Leveling Program
Fall 2018, Spring 2018, Spring 2016, Fall 2015 Dean’s List
Sep 2018 — Present VIP:VR Project Manager. University of Delaware. Newark, DE.
- Project goals include exploring the applications of virtual reality in commercial and educational projects.
- Led a team of undergraduates in designing and creating a cooperative virtual reality gameplay experience.
Jun 2018 — Aug 2018 Virtual Reality Summer Scholar. University of Delaware. Newark, DE.
- Conducted research with university faculty centered around virtual reality and augmented reality in order to prepare for an undergraduate research project. Experimented with gesture-based gameplay and interaction in virtual environments using a Leap Motion hand tracking module.
- Constructed an augmented reality headset prototype using 3D printed and machined parts.
Jan 2018 — Feb 2018 Front End Developer. Golden Egg Labs. Newark, DE.
- Led re-styling and refactoring of a web app user interface.
- Introduced SASS and other frameworks to a CSS-based product line enabling variable styling for multiple clients.
May 2017 — Aug 2017 Game Development Intern. University of Delaware. Newark, DE.
- Collaborated on a team to develop an educational game aimed at 9-10 year old children to be installed in the Delaware Department of Natural Resource and Environmental Control lobby.
Feb 2017 — May 2017 Game Design Intern. SmartyPal. Philadelphia, PA.
- Prototyped various minigames built in Unity based on learning and education.
- Researched and drafted reports on competition in the target market.
- Collected feedback and user testing results on applications
- Assisted in creating promotional materials, such as videos and presentations
Jan 2019 Reality Virtually Hackathon. MIT Media Lab. Cambridge, MA.
Dec 2019 HenHacks. University of Delaware. Newark, DE.
Nov 2018 Hack Princeton. Princeton University. Princeton, NJ.
Jan 2018 HoyaHacks. Georgetown University. Washington, DC.
Apr 2018 Delhack. University of Delaware. Newark, DE.
Jun 2016 Dataworks: Delaware’s First Open Data Hackathon. Open Data Delaware. Wilmington DE.
Jun 2018 — Aug 2018 Summer Scholars Undergraduate Research Program. University of Delaware.
Jan 2019 A Flick of the Wrist: Defining the Next Generation of Human-Computer Interaction. TEDx Goldey Beacom College Salon
Oct 2018 Are you interested in Virtual Reality? Rewriting the Code. Webinar.
Oct 2018 Computer Science 55th Anniversary Celebration. University of Delaware.
Aug 2018 Undergraduate Research and Service Scholar Celebratory Symposium. University of Delaware.
Aug 2018 Seeing the World Through a Different Lens. UDaily. Interview by Tracey Bryant.
C#, Java, C/C++, Python, LaTeX
IntelliJ IDEA, CLion, Webstorm
Final Cut Pro 10, Adobe After Effects
Fall 2018 Human-Computer Interaction
May 2018 — Jan 2019 President. Association for Computing Machinery at the University of Delaware
- Led weekly coding challenges, coordinated hackathons
May 2017 — May 2018 Vice President. Casual Video Game Club at the University of Delaware.
- Concentrated university gaming community onto a single communication platform
May 2017 — May 2018 Treasurer. Humans vs Zombies at the University of Delaware.
- Managed club inventory and assets acquisition, assisted in planning events
Freelance Web Developer